SmartPAC 2 - WaveFormPAC Tonnage Signature Monitor
Advanced through-the-stroke monitor displays and stores tonnage waveform profiles for each tool.
WaveFormPAC monitors the tonnage waveform profiles during each press stroke and stops the press if variations exceed preset limits.
- Verify setups
- Check tool timing
- Monitor snap-through (reverse) load
- Diagnose tooling problems
- Separately monitor clamping and forming forces
- Verify part quality
- Analyze draw speed
- For press speeds up to 250 strokes per minute
- When paired with our ShopFloorConnect Machine Monitoring Software, the WaveFormPAC data can be stored on the server for later comparison and reporting.
For the ultimate in on-the-spot setup verification, the WaveFormPAC allows you to store a benchmark waveform for each die, and compare it to the current signature right on the SmartPAC 2's screen!
To ensure that you're not exceeding the off-bottom load capabilities of your press, the WaveFormPAC allows you to do an on-screen comparison of your actual tonnage signature against the maximum tonnage curve for the press.