Control and monitor your press. View the status from anywhere in the world.
Wintriss Controls has raised the bar once again with the introduction of the SmartPAC 2 Press Automation Controller. The SmartPAC 2 features a large color screen, advanced communications, superior graphics and numerous performance enhancements. Here are some of the powerful new capabilities that make the SmartPAC 2 the most exciting control product since… well… the original SmartPAC:
Features and Capabilities
- Large color display: 10.4″ diagonal—more than three times the area of the original SmartPAC!
- Run your SmartPAC 2 from your desktop PC with Remote Access.
- Summary screens for sensors and cams. See DiProPAC and ProCamPAC below for details
- Global cams. See ProCamPAC below for details
- Messaging send messages to email and text-enabled pagers/cell-phones
- Built-in backup and restore capability. You can save a copy of SmartPAC 2’s setup memory and initialization setting on your network, and restore it to the SmartPAC 2 when needed.
- Easier Firmware Upgrades – No chips to change when you add new features. SmartPAC 2 firmware can be upgraded through the built-in USB port.
- SmartView press status from anywhere in the world
- Hot Keys easier navigation—popular screens just one or two buttons away
- Help Key just press the “Help” key for any screen
- Enhanced Error/Event Log time stamped detailed information for 200 most recent errors/events
- Enhanced Diagnostics status of inputs, resolver and more
- Easy to upgrade from SmartPAC 1! The SmartPAC 2 is only 1″ taller, all other dimensions remain the same. For panel mounts, if there is 1″ extra space at the bottom of your current installation, you only have to drill 3 new holes at the bottom – no need to enlarge the cutout! All of your existing optional PAC modules, resolver, DSI, cam outputs, and SFI connections go directly into SmartPAC 2! In addition, all of your existing tool number setups can be transferred to the SmartPAC 2; ask your Wintriss Rep to help.
- The Info Center option allows SmartPAC 2 to display setup sheets, drawings, photographs, and other information right at the press.
- ProPAC 8, 16, or 32 sensor in-die dimension measurement, process monitoring, and die protection module.
- DiProPAC 8, 16, or 32 sensor die protection module prevents costly downtime, damage and die repairs by providing timely feedback, control and advance warning of potential problems.
- ProCamPAC 8 or 16 channel programmable cam (limit switch) module
- AutoSetPAC 2 or 4 point load analyzers monitor press tonnage and load conditions
- WaveFormPAC displays, monitors and stores tonnage waveform profiles for each tool.
- WPC 2000 Solid-State Clutch/Brake Control tracks press stopping performance and response time.
NEW! Option 2 Expansion Module provides additional capabilities to the SmartPAC 2 / WPC 2000 integration.
- RamPAC automates setup of shut height, counterbalance pressure and die-cushion pressure during each tool/die changeover.
- Servofeed Interface (SFI) allows you to interface to popular brands of servofeed controls.
- PM Monitor tracks up to 64 maintenance items and alerts you when each is due.
- Bilingual Menus (English/Spanish) run mode for Status and Adjust menus.
- Custom Consoles and Panels combine any and all press controls, motor/starter options, touch-control buttons, etc., in a compact, fully integrated workstation.
- Wintriss ShopFloorConnect® Production Monitoring Software automates the on-line collection of operating data from virtually every machine in your plant.