Wintriss Autoset 1500 Tonnage Monitors
Wintriss Tonnage/Load monitors display and monitor press tonnage. They help prevent press overloading and associated damage, improve die set up and assist with quick die change, provide a backup to die protection, and provide information to optimize die grind scheduling.
The Autoset 1500 provides high, low, and repeatability setpoints. Setpoint calculations are done automatically. If tonnage setpoints/limits are exceeded the press is signaled to top stop.
AutoSet 1500 Features:
- 2 or 4-input monitoring
- Calculates set-points automatically, based on actual load, not press capacity
- “Plus” models protect dies by detecting excessive stroke-to-stroke variation in tonnage
- “Plus” models also allow you to view reverse “snap-through” load. If reverse load is too high, it can damage the press.
- Improves setups by providing tonnage information to eliminate errors in shut-height adjustments
- Displays actual tonnages and setpoints for all four corners (both sides for 1500) of the press via large digital indicators
Did you know the Wintriss SmartPAC® 2 also functions as a load monitor?
Visit our SmartPAC 2 page to learn more.