P/A Heavy Duty Servo Driven Roll Feeds
Our P/A Press Equipment servo driven roll feeds process widths from 2” through 84”. Material thickness ranging from .006” to .625” can also be processed.
Adjustable pass line press mounted and cabinet mounted models available. Typically P/A servo feeds require a free loop from a powered straightener or reel; however, models with pull through straighteners are available(see loop concepts in our technical resources section).
- AC brushless servo motors: high performance and maintenance-free
- Fully programmable feed lengths from .001” to 999.999”
- Feed advisor feature to optimize feed angle and feed speed to feed length
- Tool memory for quick error free setup
- Closed loop servo system – feed instruction is checked by actual roll movement
- Easy to use operator interface compatible with Wintriss and other press automation control systems
- Programmable limit switches required for feed and pilot release timing
- Kevlar timing belt and sheave drive
- Cluster gear drive of upper feed roll
- Feeding accuracy of ±.003” or better
- Heavy duty press mount or fabricated cabinet
- Adjustable pass line height
- Self-centering material guides
- Adjustable air operated pilot release mechanism
- Feed roll surfaces/coatings to suit your application
- Catenary curved stock entry support roller sections
- Coil handling support equipment for turn key feed lines available
Optional features such as motorized pass line, anti-backup rolls, overhead cable sets, matte chrome and other special roll finishes, and press automation/servo controls allow these feeds to be customized to meet any application needs.