- No dangerous turntable pinch points (Note:Other manufacturers have many casters and drive wheels under turntable creating dangerous pinch point for operator’s fingers.)
- Heavy duty, rugged turntable and base construction.
- 3 year warranty.
- Reverse turntable direction rotation with flip of the switch. No mechanical adjustments or torque systems to install.
- No drive wheels or casters to clean or replace.
- Easy loading of entire pallets of coil stock.
- Requires no slack loop. Can be placed within 2 feet of press.
- Models to 12,000 lb. capacity.
- Speeds to 70 rpm.
- Turntable diameters to 72″ O.D.
- Special material guide drums to 24″ wide.
- Urethane drum option.
- Coil lock option.
- Rubber anti-slip turntable mat option.
- Special sizes to customer specifications.
- Custom paint colors to customer specifications.
- Quick response regenerative drive that enhance acceleration and deceleration option.
- Versatile machine that handles most press, roll forming, and wire forming applications.
- Proven in the field for 25 years