The DiPro 1500 and SmartPAC® 2 die protection systems from Wintriss detect malfunctions such as improper part ejection, misfeeds and material buckling before die damage occurs. If there is a malfunction, the die protection system signals the press to stop.
DiPro 1500 – Stand-alone Die Protection and PLS System
- Saves settings for 200 tools
- 6 programmable sensor inputs
- Individual “ready” signals for each sensor
- Allows “on-the-fly” adjustments
- Sensor actuation signals shown on screen
- Individual stop selection for each sensor (emergency or top stop)
- Able to lock settings
- Naming sensors improve troubleshooting
- Expanded on-screen error messages
- Parts, batch and total-hits-on-a-tool counters
- LED display for press speed and crank angle
- Optional programmable cam switch with 4 or 8 channels Optional Servofeed Interface (SFI)
The Wintriss SmartPAC 2 offers expanded and enhanced die protection capability and a host of other press automation functions. Visit our SmartPAC 2 page to learn more.