Brake Monitor/Safety Switch/Custom Panels
Wintriss Brake Monitor
Full-featured, control reliable stopping performance monitor. Monitors press stopping performance
The Wintriss Brake Monitor is important to the safe application of machine guards such as safety light curtains. It warns the user when stopping time exceeds safe limits.
- Meets ANSI B11.1-2009 control reliability requirements
- Real-time stop-time monitor
- Digital readout for SPM, crank angle, stopping angle, stopping time, or limit
- Has the ability to perform a 90° stop-time test at the touch of a button
- Brake warning indicator light
- Crank angle "clock" style display
Wintriss Safety Switch
This rugged safety switch can be used as a safety interlock on machine doors, covers, barrier guards, die blocks, etc.
- The operation key activates a direct opening mechanism to open the contacts and shut off control circuits when, for example, protective doors are opened on machine tools or other equipment
- Malfunctions and false operation prevented by special Operation Key
- Positive opening operation of 2 normally closed contacts -- compatible with the Wintriss Press Control's cross-checked pair of user-definable inputs
- Rugged metal construction
- Operation key is available in 2 mounting styles: Straight (shown above) and 90°
- Switch head rotatable in 4 possible mounting directions
- Wide temperature range specifications: -40 to 80°C
- Degree of protection of the switch box: IP67
- Certified by UL, CSA and TUV
Custom Consoles and Panels
Wintriss can build you a complete, custom, integrated, turnkey control package.
Wintriss can custom build a press-control console or panel tailored to your needs. Your integrated control system can combine any of the following:
Wintriss Clutch/Brake Control
Other options for productivity:
- SmartPAC® 2 , an advanced modular press automation control with many options.
- Shadow® 8 light curtains